Candle Care

Care and safety instructions
  • Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours on the first burn, allowing a full pool of wax to form up to the edge of the glass
  • Trim the candle wick to 5mm before each use.
  • Extinguish the candle if the flame becomes to high or flickers repeatedly.
  • Always keep the candle away from children and pets
  • Use a stable and safe surface. Keep away from flammable objects

Reed diffuser

Care and safety instructions
A perfect way to freshen up any environment without the need of a lit candle or electricity from an electric wax melt. As a guide our 200ml reed diffusers last approximately 6-9 months.
Safety instructions
  • DO NOT light the diffuser reeds
  • Ensure your reed diffuser is placed out of reach of children and pets
  • Keep on a stable surface, if knocked over or spilt this mixture may stain or discolour surfaces.
  • ¬†Once packaging has been removed, unscrew your cap and remove the plastic stopper
  • Screw your cap back on and insert your five reeds until fully immersed in the fragrance
  • If you like a stronger, intense scent flip the reeds every so often if preferred.


Caring for your wax melts
  • Place your wax melt in an approved wax melter
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets
  • Never leave your burner unattended. Put out or turn off your wax melter before leaving the room
  • Simply continue to reuse your wax melts until the fragrance has faded. Once the fragrance dissipates remove the wax as it will not evaporate like a candle.

Room Spray

Caring for your room spray
  • External use only, highly flammable contents
  • Do not spray on or near a naked flame
  • If swallowed drink a glass of water or milk
  • Irritation may occur if in contact with your skin or eyes. Rinse thoroughly
  • Keep away from children, pets and drafts
  • To retain the scents effectiveness store in a cool dry place
  • For best results shake bottle vigorously
  • Spray 2-4 pumps approximately 30cm away from fabric for longer lasting fragrance.