Candle CareCare and safety instructions
- Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours on the first burn, allowing a full pool of wax to form up to the edge of the glass
- Trim the candle wick to 5mm before each use.
- Extinguish the candle if the flame becomes to high or flickers repeatedly.
- Always keep the candle away from children and pets
- Use a stable and safe surface. Keep away from flammable objects
Reed diffuserCare and safety instructions
A perfect way to freshen up any environment without the need of a lit candle or electricity from an electric wax melt. As a guide our 200ml reed diffusers last approximately 6-9 months.
- DO NOT light the diffuser reeds
- Ensure your reed diffuser is placed out of reach of children and pets
- Keep on a stable surface, if knocked over or spilt this mixture may stain or discolour surfaces.
- Once packaging has been removed, unscrew your cap and remove the plastic stopper
- Screw your cap back on and insert your five reeds until fully immersed in the fragrance
- If you like a stronger, intense scent flip the reeds every so often if preferred.
MeltsCaring for your wax melts
- Place your wax melt in an approved wax melter
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never leave your burner unattended. Put out or turn off your wax melter before leaving the room
- Simply continue to reuse your wax melts until the fragrance has faded. Once the fragrance dissipates remove the wax as it will not evaporate like a candle.
Room SprayCaring for your room spray
- External use only, highly flammable contents
- Do not spray on or near a naked flame
- If swallowed drink a glass of water or milk
- Irritation may occur if in contact with your skin or eyes. Rinse thoroughly
- Keep away from children, pets and drafts
- To retain the scents effectiveness store in a cool dry place
- For best results shake bottle vigorously
- Spray 2-4 pumps approximately 30cm away from fabric for longer lasting fragrance.